- 400 - 500gr rice flour noodle
- 500gr chicken breast bone
- 500gr black tiger shrimp
- 200gr pork
- some mushrooms
- 300 - 350ml coconut milk
- ground pepper
- 1 - 1,5l water
- If you have a lot of time, squeeze coconut milk from grated coconut, it's even more delicious.
- In addition to shrimps, meat, you can add crab or shredded chicken to your liking.
- The broth can be cooked from chicken or pork bones. I use chicken breast bone to cook the broth because the chicken bone is very fast to be soft when boiled, which saves time in the morning.