|10cakes (100 gr each)|
- 100gram green beans (split without skin)
- 30gram dark chocolate
- 30gram sugar
- 25gram coconut oil
- 5gram cornstarch
- 20ml water
- water to soak beans
- 300gram roasted glutinous flour
- 125gram white sugar
- 375gram boiling water
- 5tsp green tea powder
- 50gram coconut oil
- snow-skin cake mold 100 grams
- flour mixing bowl
- When cooking green beans, if the water is drained up before the beans are cooked, add more water but only add a moderate amount so that the water quickly drains when simmering.
- You should prepare the filling first. You can use a towel or food wrap to keep the filling from drying out.
- If after making cakes, there is still filling left, wrap the filling tightly and put it into the refrigerator. You can keep the filling up for 1-2 days.
- When you make the crust, rub a coat of flour on your palms, since the dough is easy to stick to your hands.