- cherry tomato
- chicken egg
- black grapes
- olive oil
- fresh cheese
- Use nonstick pan
- Mushrooms can be replaced with other vegetables such as choysum, broccoli, asparagus ...
- You can increase the color of the dish by adding red/ yellow bell peppers, tomatoes, sweet corns, etc.
- When slicing onions, sprinkling a little water will keep the eyes from stinging.
- When storing chicken eggs in the refrigerator, set the eggs up, with the small head of the eggs down, the larger head up to keep the eggs fresh longer.
- How to choose a good avocado: the skin is green, glowy but still a little grainy and spotted with yellow-brown spots, when we squeeze slightly, we feel soft but firm.