Omelette with avocado and cheese
Omelette is a French-style fried egg dish, made by beating whites and yolks together, frying with butter or cooking oil, then folding in half to hold the filling the inside. I chose avocado as it's avocado season (May to September every year) Avocado is a nutritious fruit (more than 14 vitamins, high protein content, no cholesterol). We both like to eat avocado, so in our house there are always some ripe avocadoes. Normally people eat avocado with milk but sometimes we should change a bit by adding avocado to different
- cherry tomato
- chicken egg
- black grapes
- olive oil
- fresh cheese
- Use nonstick pan
- Mushrooms can be replaced with other vegetables such as choysum, broccoli, asparagus ...
- You can increase the color of the dish by adding red/ yellow bell peppers, tomatoes, sweet corns, etc.
- When slicing onions, sprinkling a little water will keep the eyes from stinging.
- When storing chicken eggs in the refrigerator, set the eggs up, with the small head of the eggs down, the larger head up to keep the eggs fresh longer.
- How to choose a good avocado: the skin is green, glowy but still a little grainy and spotted with yellow-brown spots, when we squeeze slightly, we feel soft but firm.