Rice burger, or in other words, sandwiches is made from traditional burgers. Here, instead of using two pieces of bagels, we are going to use rice to sandwich the center part. Can be easily customized depending on what your refrigerator has.
- 3bowls white rice
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 1/4tsp salt
- 4tsp pepper
- 30gr ried bread
- 30gr flour
- 1 chicken egg
- 100gr cabbage
- roasted white sesame seeds
- roasted black sesame seeds
- cooking oil
- chili sauce
- To avoid spending time to cook rice in the morning, take advantage of leftover rice from the previous night to keep in the pot, turn on the keep-warm mode to keep the rice grains soft.
- Using soft rice makes the grains easier to glaze when compressed and molded into round pieces.
- If you don't have dried bread, you can replace it with breadcrumbs.
- It is possible to replace pork tenderloin with fish, chicken fillets, and deep-fry in the same way. Or use another filling depending on the ingredients you have
- Mold the rice with a wrapper to prevent the rice from sticking to your hands.
- Use a flat pan to fry the rice to avoid oil stagnant.