- 3bowls white rice
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 1/4tsp salt
- 4tsp pepper
- 30gr ried bread
- 30gr flour
- 1 chicken egg
- 100gr cabbage
- roasted white sesame seeds
- roasted black sesame seeds
- cooking oil
- chili sauce
- To avoid spending time to cook rice in the morning, take advantage of leftover rice from the previous night to keep in the pot, turn on the keep-warm mode to keep the rice grains soft.
- Using soft rice makes the grains easier to glaze when compressed and molded into round pieces.
- If you don't have dried bread, you can replace it with breadcrumbs.
- It is possible to replace pork tenderloin with fish, chicken fillets, and deep-fry in the same way. Or use another filling depending on the ingredients you have
- Mold the rice with a wrapper to prevent the rice from sticking to your hands.
- Use a flat pan to fry the rice to avoid oil stagnant.