My dear, have you ever been confused and rummaged through your wardrobe just to pick up a few items to bring along for a trip? Hịhị, many years ago, because of my willowy instinct, I was often very confused to choose what to wear to look great when traveling. People often advised me to wear T-shirts, jeans which are lightweight and convenient, but I was still determined to be a “stylish traveler”. Why not? Regardless of the situation, we must be beautiful!
Until this year, my husband and I traveled a lot and packing the luggage was something we had to repeatedly do the most. Thanks to that, I have drawn some experiences that I want to share with everyone here!
- Tip # 1: Find out information about your destination (weather, terrain, customs, etc.)
- Tip # 2: Wear simple shirts, dresses, skirts which are in the same color tone and easy to be mixed.
- Tip # 3: Bring a jacket – a great assistant for beautiful photos.
- Tip # 4: Prepare 1-2 beautiful, easy-to-match shoes that fit your destination.
- Tip # 5: Don’t leave your pretty bags at home.